- Responsibility for timely and professional project execution in the area of energy storage systems.
- Creation, monitoring and steering of project related documents.
- Prioritization of individual projects.
- Responsibility for controlling and managing project budgets.
- Ensure compliance with our internal communication channels and processes.
- Responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction through high project quality and continuous as well as transparent customer communication.
- Lead responsibility for the development/expansion of strategic customer management.
- A successfully completed technical or business degree.
- Experience in electrical engineering and/or managing challenging projects.
- Understanding of technical specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of common project management methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office skills and project IT.
- Good to very good knowledge of English.
- Independent and organized work ethic.
- A high sense of responsibility.
In addition to a permanent employment contract and 30 days of vacation, we offer you a varied and challenging work environment with a lot of personal responsibility. In addition, work-life balance is important to us.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations!